A Pre-Listing West Palm Beach Home Inspection Adds Value,
but a Certified Pre-Owned® West Palm Beach home inspection is a Major Selling Point!
And Has Been Proven to Sell Homes Faster and For More Money
“…home sellers are turning to new strategies to sell quickly and at the right price… hiring inspectors before they put their homes on the market.
So, Why are more sellers hiring A-Pro West Palm Beach Home Inspection before they have a buyer?
Because they understand that a pre-listing A-Pro West Palm Beach home inspection can lead to more buyers, and quicker sales.
“Liz Moore, a broker in Newport News, Va., says her firm pays for a pre-listing inspection for all her sellers.
It’s fair to say that is the reason our listings sell 30% faster than the market average,’ she says. And early anecdotal evidence suggests that inspected houses ‘consistently sell for a few thousand dollars more.’ USA Today”
Conducting an A-Pro West Palm Beach home inspection before the house is listed for sale benefits sellers in a number of ways. But first, what is a Certified Pre-Owned Home? A Certified Pre-Owned home is a trademarked concept provided by A-Pro since 1997. The purpose of this proven program is to assure potential buyers that they will not need to undergo another home inspection after signing the purchase agreement.
9 More benefits of a pre-listing “Certified Pre-Owned Home” provided by A-Pro West Palm Beach home inspection:
- Helps you accurately price the home, which reduces time on market
- Pre-Listings inspections is a proven concept to sell homes faster and for more money
- Prevents unexpected issues from delaying or derailing a sale later on
- The inspection is guaranteed to the new buyer
- Gives you time to get reasonably priced contractors or make repairs yourself
- A-Pro inspections highlight positive aspects of a home for added selling points
- Encourages buyer to waive inspection contingency (our guarantee passes to a buyer)
- It may alert you of items of immediate concern (e.g. structural problem, etc).
- Reduces liability by adding professional documentation to disclosure statement while passing liability to the insured inspector.
- Professional reports help your home stand out among other properties
- “Certified Pre-Owned Home” status provides a strong and marketable selling point in your MLS listing.
Any questions at all, just call our friendly West Palm Beach home inspection professionals at 1-561-594-0954!