Carbon Monoxide Testing and Inspection
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, toxic gas and all fuel (gas, oil, kerosene, wood or coal) burning appliances have the potential to produce CO to some degree due to incomplete combustion. Appliances (including fire places) that are not installed, maintained, and used properly run the risk of causing CO accumulation to dangerous levels. Extreme CO exposure can cause death, considering that the gas is colorless and odorless proper detection is vitally important.
You’re A-Pro Inspector can test for Carbon Monoxide in the home as well as the appliances and fixtures that may be causing a dangerous level. You’re A-Pro Inspector will also advise you on the proper detectors and the recommended locations of the detectors as well as proper maintenance needed for offending appliances.